- 2 dagen
- Deze cursus zit vol
- 16 KRT punten
Over deze cursus
WORK CLOSELY WITH DR. BUCHANAN in his two-day limited attendance laboratory course. Self-paced exercises and one-on-one coaching enable participants to train-up from fundamental concepts to complex case strategies, regardless of their specific experiences and skill levels.
The Art of Endodontics heeft nog niet eerder plaats gevonden, hierdoor is er nog geen gemiddelde waardering voor deze cursus.
Stephen Buchanan Endodontist
Stephen Buchanan is a well known endodontist and maintains a private practice limited to endodontics and implant surgery in Santa Barbara, California. Dr. Buchanan has developed multiple instruments and techniques in the field of endodontics.
- Access: How to create ideal access form - not endless access openings - and eliminate cervically-positioned curvature
- Negotiation and apical gauging techniques with standard K-files
- Apex locator usage and the importance of using an Apex Locator 100% of the time
- The safe and efficient use of rotary nickel-titanium files: advantages and pitfalls
- Crown-down shaping techniques with GT Series X (GTX) rotary files, including file selection for all canal morphology
- Techniques for difficult canals with impediments, using pre-bent K-files and GT Hand Files
- The importance of lubricants, irrigants and chelating agents for negotiation, cleaning efficacy and smear layer removal
- Centered-compaction obturation techniques including proper selection of gutta percha, paper points and GTX obturators
- Downpacking and backfill with the System-B/Elements heat source using the Continuous Wave of Condensation technique
- Carrier-based obturation
- How to safely remove carriers and gutta percha
- The specialist/generalist relationship in root canal therapy